iconfinder-twitter-1519362 iconfinder-blogger-1519374 iconfinder-instagram-1519369 iconfinder-tumblr-1519366

domingo, 1 de enero de 2017

Gold Dust



I've just read Capture Your Style from Aimee Song because I needed to renew myself. I thought about what I want to do with this, what I want with all this stuff (my blog, my Instagram)... If it's only like a hobby or it could be more.

I didn't hear about the book before and I was so curious that I bought it. And now my only thought is: Thanks God you did it. 

The book is about how you can grow your Instagram up. Doesn't matter if your Instagram is just a hobby, or business, or anything. And that, my friends, is the best. She is simply amazing and realistic (it was a thing that I liked too much). She helps you a lot step by step, from the beggining untill the end with tricks, advices, whatever you need to make it up. That opened my mind and I get inspired from the first page I read. She teachs you how to make your photos to get the best views, angles, lights... And shows you the best apps to edit your work. The language that she use is easy and understandable.

I put in practice all the little excersices that she mentioned and I can see the results in every picture I post on Instagram after that. Magic exists.

It helps to trust in yourself, in your hard work and everything you believe. Maybe I am wondering too much (as always), but I felt that. I really felt that I could do something productive with this.


From here I would to like to thank Aimee Song for her words and her support to everyone that, like me, want from their hobby, their job. 
After that, I have a lot ideas and I can't wait to make them real and share them with all of you. I was blocked and desperated but it really helped to go out from the "darkness" and shine again ;-)



If you love fashion as much as I do, you have to read the book. 



I know this time was a little bit short but I wanted to share this book and my feelings about it with you.






I hope you enjoyed this post. We read us soon ;-)

XOXO

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario