iconfinder-twitter-1519362 iconfinder-blogger-1519374 iconfinder-instagram-1519369 iconfinder-tumblr-1519366

domingo, 8 de enero de 2017

My favorite Outfit for Winter

Yesterday I went to the cinema to finally watch Star Wars: Rogue One. Here in Germany it's really cold for a Spanich girl so, I had to find the best combination for the cold and not too warm to the cinema.
I didn't want too much complications, so I went for the easy way and took one of my favorite winter Outfits.



It's the most easy Outfit that I have for winter: an old nightshirt from Oysho that I use like a normal shirt, termo-leggings from Forever 21 ( sometimes I wear it with black high waist jeans ) and my winter boots from Deichmann ( a shoes shop that I really love here in Germany ).




My shirt is 3 or 4 years old and, of course, I didn't find it anymore but I have a lot of alternatives which you can use too.



My termo-leggins are from Forever 21, I bought it last year but there aren't anymore so, you can wear the original leggings. For example, this one is from Forever 21 too. I am so happy with them. They are really comfortable and it cost just 4€ .







And the best boots for winter are this babies from Deichmann. My feets are warm all day and they are really cute :-)



Sometimes I mix this Outfit with another shirt or another shoes and details:




Same shirt but another shoes. I wear my leather Vans Old Skool all black. I love them.



They are not the same one but are so similar. 


When I wear the Vans I really love to wear a socks that match with the shirt. My socks have a bow which you can see with the shoes but the important thing is matching the colors.



Mine are from Calzedonia so I tried to find some from the same place. They are the same but without the bow.



And finally, when it's too cold, I wear a beanie. I like wear them. I think they are cute and can get a better Outfit.





I am a freak about cats so, I really need this beanie from Forever 21. This one is from last year and you can't find it anymore ( frustrating ) but you can wear every black beanie that you want.





I like this one too. I think it's really cute and the pom-pom isn't real fur; that's important too.





That's all about my favorite winter Outfit.

I hope you enjoyed this post. We read us soon ;-)


XOXO


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario